8-25-22

 Today in class we talked about Rhetorical Situations. I had never really heard about them before so it was nice being able to learn more about them. There are 6 types of rhetorical situations that I learned about today. There is an exigence, audience, writer, purpose, context, and the message. Learning more about those made me realize I may have already known a little about it. I had never heard of one of them before, which was an exigence. After we learned about that we put it to use with a story that was given to us. We used something called  space cat to help us split the story into pieces to help give an understanding. Once we did that we got to work on our story writing. I am getting pretty far in it. The only problem is I keep getting authors block with my creativity. I have to keep writing and hopefully I will have more than I already do with my story.

Comments

Popular Posts