8-26-22

 Today I had missed the beginning of the class so I didn't get a chance to understand it all, but I was able to understand some after I had gotten into class. We did a poem and made an understanding of it. From the understanding I got it was about black, uneducated teenagers that got into lots of trouble instead of doing anything else. They would get into lots of trouble like creeping around, smoking, drinking, playing street games. There was much into it and we answered questions about the mood/tone along with the theme and how we could make real life connections to it. The theme of the poem was basically not to force yourself to fit in because it could lead to things in life that may not always be the best. I definitely got something out of today's class and it helped refreshed the idea that I am my own person and do not have to be like anyone else.

Comments

Popular Posts