8-30-22

 Today honestly was a lot, it was hot, tiring, noisy, and a lot was going on. I myself wasn't having the best day, but mainly to the fact I had a headache. My 4th period was cold so that helped me out. We did have a bell ringer that I felt was a little unusual but I still answered none the less. It had asked if we had ever been in love or heartbroken. Many people around me decided to lie because it was a personal question but I still gave an answer.  After that we read more of Emily Dickinson's poems. The second one really got to me. It made me realize that I've always tried to achieve for said success and I have not even made it far enough to fail as many times as needed to help reach my goal. In my future I know that I am to expect failure because I don't get everything on the first try. 

Comments

Popular Posts