Break on Friday

Today, we learned about the three rhetorical appeals (logos, ethos, and pathos.) Mr.Rease propose to the class the option of having a free day in Friday. 
Being able to have a free day helps to allow the students and the teacher to relax after a long day. With this being the last class of the day both the students and teacher are tired and want to relax. I personally am normally tired at the end of the day and I'm sure my teacher is as well. When I get a break to relax and work on my own it makes it calming for me and my teacher. This opportunity would give the chance for the students and teacher to have a break from school and communicate before having to go home for the weekend. It is said that breaks help  give the students a chance to practice their social and communication skills. 

Comments

Popular Posts