11/7/22

 Today had felt short in 4th period but I didn't mind that. When we got into class we sat wherever we wanted and turned out that where we sat would be our groups for a project. The project would only last this week. It's a literature circle for the book we've been reading called the color purple. I was good with my group because I knew that we would all get our work done and be good instead of someone not doing what they are meant to. We found out that we have to present on Wednesday so we were stressed a little about if we would have enough time to finish but I think we will. We were assigned 2 letter which is Letter 15 and 16. We read through them and came up with 3 themes. By that time we had only about 5-10 minutes left of class and it was about time to go so I was happy with today's class.

Comments

Popular Posts